Gallery of Forbes Field

 
Previous Next
 
First known as "Greenberg Gardens" (1947) and later as "Kiner's Korner." A double bullpen, 30 feet wide by 200 feet long that significantly cut the distances in left field. It reduced the left field line from 365 to 335 feet and the left-center power alley from 406 to 355 feet.



All photos are subject to copyright.




Home | Gallery | The Editors | Reviews | Contact Us

Last Updated: 12-01-2017